On Sunday, November 11, 2018 from 4 - 6 pm, the public is invited to Venue 42 for Demo Day, where the 12 businesses that completed The Blueprint: Cultivator will showcase their 3 minute pitches.
Hear from the Entrepreneur, Government Official, Fortune 500 and Venture Capitalist on their roles into "Building A Tech Network."
Young Enterprising Society (YES), with funding from the City of Milwaukee, Milwaukee Institute, and Northwestern Mutual launched a new program, The Blueprint: Cultivator
The Blueprint develops a rich entrepreneurial ecosystem in the areas of technology, eCommerce and advanced manufacturing. The Blueprint’s programs provide entrepreneurs and small businesses looking to start and scale in Wisconsin with tools for sustainable business models that will help them be successful.
List of Presenting Businesses:
- Like Minds (Monte Eady): connects students with startups looking to hire;
- Norwood Media Group (Lawrence Norwood): a content and social media management services company;
- StyleQ (Chantel Teague and Emani Taylor): tech company connects customers to beauty professionals in Milwaukee;
- White Elephant, previously 16th Place (Callie Tally): marketing strategy and implementation company;
- NewWay (Willie Alexander and Bryce Killibrew): bike manufacturing startup;
- Root Media Co. (Aziz Abdullah): a digital marketing and media firm;
- Dino Black Studios (Dino Black): a photography and film company;
- The B.E.E. Narrative/Anita B. Mogaka Consulting LLC (Anita Mogaka): digital media platform highlighting excellence in the black community;
- Potty Pearls (Tyeshia Coopwood): manufacturer of a portable 'pearl' that hides toilet odor;
- Beneath The Surface (Salina Victoria): a skin care service provider;
- Trovata Box (Frank Contreras): N/A;
- Sekhere LLC (Nikia Johnson): a software and logistics startup.