Learn how major Wisconsin companies such as Advocate Aurora Health, Northwestern Mutual, American Family Insurance, CUNA Mutual and other companies are building both internal and external digital innovation capabilities in their organizations.
If you are responsible for growth or innovation for your organization, you won’t want to miss this lunch and learn hosted in the Northwestern Mutual's brand new digital innovation space - Cream City Labs.
Focusing on tips, tactics and strategies you can bring back to the office, we’ll explore:
- INTERNAL INNOVATION — Learn how other companies are developing programs that are changing the cultures of their organization and focusing them on digital innovation.
- CORPORATE / STARTUP CO-DEVELOPMENT — See how companies are working with startups in Wisconsin to solve their digital business challenges.
- CORPORATE SPIN OUTS — Hear how some companies are spinning out startups as an innovation tactic.
Corporate / Startup Co-Development Fireside Chat
- Karl Gouverneur - Vice President Digital and Workplace Solutions and Head of Digital Innovation at Northwestern Mutual
- Larry Hitchcock - Co-founder and CEO at Socialeads (co-developed with Northwestern Mutual)
- Michael Rodgers - Vice President Commercial Innovation at Advocate Aurora Health
- Coby Skonord - Founder and CEO at IdeaWake (co-developed with Aurora Healthcare)
The Ins and Outs of Accelerating Innovation at Your Company
- Naveed Moosa - Director New Ventures at Advocate Aurora Health
- Eric Steege - Ignite Methods Director at American Family Insurance
- Mark Greene - Director of Strategy at SafetyNet (a CUNA Mutual spin-off)
If you’re looking to launch or improve your organization's approach to digital innovation, don’t miss this event at Northwestern Mutual during Startup Milwaukee Week!