NAIOP WI the Commercial Real Estate Development Association and NEWaukee present the Empty Storefronts Conference, a day-long conference that focuses on holistic solutions, national trends, best practices, and success stories that lead to action plans and spark ideas to fill empty storefronts. The conference, with attendance expected between 175 and 200, features national and local speakers that have implemented practices and tactics in their own communities and across the country to address vacant storefronts.
- 8:00-8:30AM: Check in, Breakfast, Networking
- 8:30-9:00AM: Popuphood: The Transformational Power of Creative Retail Ecosystems
- 9:00-9:45AM: New Faces in Old Spaces: Hotels & Restaurants Creatively use Vacant Spaces
- 9:45-10:30AM: Understanding Culture for Neighborhood Economic Development Success
- 11:00-12:05PM: Breakout Sessions | Neighborhood 1
- 12:15-1:15PM: Complimentary Lunch
- 1:30-3:10PM: Breakout Sessions | Neighborhood 2
- 3:30-4:30PM: Breakout Sessions | Neighborhood 3
- 4:30-6:00PM: Happy Hour @ Hub 640
is a social architecture firm that specializes in community-based signature experiences centered on high-profile issues of importance for the city of Milwaukee. NEWaukee also provides consumer, employer brand and talent engagement services to employers looking to attract and retain talent necessary to grow their businesses. Visit www.newaukee.com
to learn more.