Join us for a high impact session and the opportunity to network with other entrepreneurs, industry experts and potential future BUSINESS PARTNERS!
Every organization with aggressive growth aspirations needs to concentrate on the “five C’s” – Customers, Capital, Capabilities, Capacity and Collaborators.
We will discuss why establishing productive win/win business partnerships is critical for successful high growth startup organizations. Participants will learn new tools and techniques for prioritizing and selecting partners, discuss opportunities for leveraging OPT (other people’s talents) and share “lessons learned” from prior and current partner relationships.
- How does a well-defined Partner Strategy accelerate the execution of your Business Plan?
- What is an “Agile Partnership” and the process for developing one?
- What are best practices for converting “talk” to “actions” that yield sustainable results for new Partnerships?
- Where do we see real examples of 1+1=3 across a variety of industries in the business world?
- Is there a role for Digital Technologies to play in identifying partners and establishing lasting relationships?
After the session enjoy appetizers and touring the Tech Center.
About the Speaker
Don Cotey is the Founder and President of IT Finity Solutions.